1. Introduction of eddy current flaw detectorEddy current flaw detector is suitable to test the welding quality of components and parts of pipelines, aircraft, vehicles and bridges in petroleum, aeros...
Eddy current flaw detector is specially used for testing hull, pipeline, high pressure vessel, boiler, aircraft, vehicle, bridge materials, parts processing, welding quality and quality inspection of various light metals, rubber, ceramics and other processing workpieces.
Eddy current flaw detector can display defects at welding surface and interior of parts, and finalize quality of the workpiece, which is a NDT testing machine.
As there are not many mobile parts of eddy current flaw detector, it does not need special preventive maintenance. Only regular inspection is required to ensure normal function.
If necessary, the user can clean the external surface of the eddy current flaw detector, which inlucdes the shell, the rim of interface and the screen. The correct cleaning procedure of eddy current flaw detector is stated below.
(1) Make sure the instrument is turned off and disconnected from the power cord.
(2) Disconnect all cable box connectors and ensure that all external ports of the eddy current detector are capped with rubber covers.
(3) Please make sure that all openable doors are closed.
(4) Release the cover for network connection port.
(5) Make sure the battery compartment is covered by its cap.
(6) Only a simple soft cloth is needed to restore the original luster of the instrument shell.
(7) For stain that is difficult to remove, apply a wet cloth dipped in soft soapy water. Do not use rough cleaning tools or strong decontamination solvent, so as not to damage the shell surface.
(8) After removing the protective cover of the interface, make sure that each port is dry before connecting to the cable. If the port is not dry, please dry it with a dry soft cloth or let it dry in air completely.
(9) Screen cleaning. Do not use rough cleaning tools or strong detergent to clean the screen of eddy current flaw detector. Please wipe the screen with a wet cloth dipped in evaporable standard glass cleaner. If necessary, use a soft bristle brush to remove the remaining paper scraps. Do not spray liquid directly around the interface. Liquid may leak into the seam or flow from the housing into the interior, as a consequdamaging the circuit.