Usually the customer will bring the materials to the factory for on-site experiment before ordering the sorting machine. When the customer orders the eddy current sorting machine from the eddy current sorting machine manufacturer, when the customer starts to debug the equipment after finding the level, fixing the equipment and connecting the electricity, usually the sorting rate at the beginning of the test is not as high as the sorting rate at the time of the experiment.
So how does the eddy current sorting machine adjust the sorting rate to the highest? What are the debugging methods and steps? The debugging methods for improving the sorting rate of materials of different diameters are different. We have summarized the following methods based on many years of production and operation experience.
1. When the belt speed is constant (usually around 28HZ), the more uniform the distribution of materials and the highest sorting rate is when there is no superposition state.
2. When the belt speed is constant, the equipment is adjusted to reverse rotation, and the sorting rate of the eddy current separator is higher than that in the forward rotation. Usually, the small materials in the forward rotation will jump randomly.
3. When the belt speed is constant with the rotation direction of the separation magnetic wheel, increase the speed of the magnetic roller of the eddy current sorter, and the separation rate of the sorter will continue to increase, generally reaching a peak value of 40-42HZ.
4. When the sorting speed, belt speed, and material are evenly distributed, the sorting rate is the highest when the position of the lower scraper is properly adjusted (up and down position and inclination angle require garbage materials to fall and small materials to pop out).
1. When the separation speed is constant with the magnetic mixing speed, the more uniform the material distribution, the better the separation effect.
2. When the belt speed is constant with the uniform distribution, the eddy current sorting machine is adjusted to be forward rotation, the sorting rate is higher than the reverse rotation, and the material that adjusts the reverse rotation will jump randomly.
3. When the speed of the belt is constant with the running direction of the magnetic rod, appropriately increasing the speed of the separation magnetic roller will increase the separation rate of the eddy current sorter, which is usually around 38HZ to reach the peak value.
4. When the sorting speed, belt speed, and material are uniformly distributed, the sorting rate is the highest by adjusting the up and down position and the best position of the inclination angle of the tube sheet.
In summary, after adjusting according to different adjustment methods of different materials, the effect of field experiment can generally be achieved.