1. The strong magnetic field eddy current separator should keep the environment clean during use to prevent accidents from being sucked into the belt and magnetic mixture during operation.
2. All the running parts of the eddy current separator should be filled with lubricating grease regularly (every half month or 20 days) according to the on-site use conditions (add an appropriate amount of 3# lithium-based grease in summer, and add an appropriate amount of 1# or 2 in winter). #grease) to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
3. When abnormal noise is found during the use of the eddy current separator machine, it should stop immediately to check all moving parts for damage. If any damage is found, it should be replaced in time.
4. During the operation of the eddy current separator equipment, it is necessary to regularly check whether the connecting bolts are loose, and if they are loose, they should be tightened in time.
5. During the operation of the eddy current separator equipment, the quality and oil level of the reducer and the lubricating oil in each box should be checked regularly, and the oil should be replaced regularly according to the degree of decomposition and oxidation of the oil. Mechanical oil, the amount of oil should be above the center line of the cursor pointer. When the oil is changed, the dirt in the gearbox casing should be cleaned, other parts should be cleaned, and lubricating oil should be added.
6. If the eddy current separator equipment is out of use for a long time, it should be rain-proof and moisture-proof, especially the magnetic drum, frequency conversion motor, reducer, bearing seat, etc., rainwater is strictly prohibited.
7. The conveyor belt of the eddy current separator should not come into contact with corrosive chemicals and sharp tools to prevent corrosion or scratching the belt.
8. When the eddy current separator adjusts the tightness of the conveyor belt, loosen all the connecting bolts of the sealing plates at both ends of the frame, and tighten the adjusting bolts of the bearing seats at both ends with a wrench until the belt is pressed down by 10~15mm with your thumb.
9. The outer cylinder of the eddy current separator is an epoxy laminated glass cloth tube, which has the advantages of high strength and strong wear resistance. When using on-site, you should always check whether there is any debris inside the belt body, and clean it in time to avoid causing Damage, because this part is a consumable part, its service life has a lot to do with on-site environmental factors and equipment maintenance. Generally, the service life is more than one year when properly maintained, and the service life is about 4-5 months for workers with poor environment maintenance.
10. The conveyor belt of the eddy current separator is a consumable part. It should be regularly checked whether the upper part of the belt body adheres to the surface of the belt body, which will cause the eddy current effect to burn the belt and cause the equipment to fail to operate normally.
11. Regularly check whether the cables of the eddy current separator are damaged and whether the connecting terminals are in poor contact, so as to avoid other faults such as a short circuit of the power supply.
12. The eddy current separator equipment should be regularly dusted, and the dust on the surface of the equipment should be removed with strong wind or brushes to ensure the ventilation and drying of the equipment.
13. The conveyor belt in the eddy current separator equipment is a wear-resistant part, and needs to be replaced when the wear is serious.
14. Due to the low temperature in winter, the eddy current separator equipment may start up in the morning due to the different viscosity of butter, which may cause the inverter to alarm when the equipment is started. The method of multiple starts can be used to make it run normally.