Eddy current flaw detectors can be integrated into various inspection regulations for different metal composite materials, etc. Eddy current flaw detector manufacturers can create several standardized inspection procedures, processes or data management systems in the instrument and equipment because they choose a fully intelligent design scheme, which is convenient for customers to activate when changing product models. Input, output, and control sockets are always available. It is convenient to connect with various machines and equipment on the spot, and in synchronous work, it forms an overall high-width ratio automation technology. One time according to two inspections, to achieve double insurance for product quality.
There are many factors that endanger the eddy field, such as the coupling level of the camera, the electromagnetic coil and the measured raw material, the appearance and specifications of the raw material, the conductivity, the magnetization, and its shortcomings. Therefore, the eddy current principle can be used to deal with the problems of flaw detection, detection and screening of metal composite materials.
If an electrical conductor is placed into the transformed electromagnetic field, a vortex will be created in that electrical conductor, and the vortex will also create its own electromagnetic field. The electromagnetic field expands as the AC circuit rises and becomes rounded as the AC circuit decreases. Therefore, the compressive strength and distribution of the vortex will be compromised when the surface layer or near-surface layer of the electrical conductor changes or some properties of the measured metal composite material change.
1. Sensitivity to small cracks and other defects.
2. The detection of surface and near-surface defects is faster and more sensitive.
3. The test results are immediate.
4. The eddy current flaw detector has good socket performance.
5. Only very little preparation must be done.
6. The detection camera does not need to touch the measured object.
7. Electrical conductors with complex shapes and specifications can be inspected. Then, everyone can check the vortex transition of the eddy current flaw detector together, so as to indirectly understand the existence of the internal defects of the electrical conductor and whether the characteristics of the metal material have changed.