1. Convert the returned sound waves into electrical pulses;
2. Control the direction of the ultrasonic propagation and the degree of the energy concentration. When the incident angle of the probe or the diffusion angle of ultrasonic is changed, the main energy of the acoustic wave can be injected into the medium at different angles or the directivity of the acoustic wave can be changed to improve the resolution;
3. Realize the waveform conversion;
4. Working frequency can be controlled which is suitable for different working conditions.
There are many kinds of the ultrasonic flaw detector probe. The main ones are the straight ultrasonic flaw detector probe, the oblique ultrasonic flaw detector probe and the small-diameter tubular ultrasonic flaw detector probe. Nanjing BKN Automation System Co.,LTD is one of the professional ultrasonic testing equipment suppliers.
1. Straight ultrasonic flaw detector probe
It is a single crystal probe for vertical flaw detection, mainly used for longitudinal wave flaw detection. The probe is composed of a socket, a shell, a protective film, a piezoelectric wafer and a sound-absorbing material. The contact surface of it is a replaceable soft film, which is used to detect the workpiece with rough surface.
2. Oblique ultrasonic flaw detector probe
It is a probe for oblique beam flaw detection, which is mainly used for shear wave flaw detection. The oblique probe is composed of inclined block, piezoelectric chip, sound absorption material, shell and socket. The sound beam of the oblique probe is inclined to the surface of the probe, so it can be used to detect the parts that cannot be reached by the straight sound beam, or the area with an angle between the direction of the defect and the detection surface.
3. Small-diameter tubular ultrasonic flaw detector probe
Single crystal micro transverse wave oblique probe is used for inspection of welded joint of small diameter thin-walled pipe. It is suitable for the detection of small diameter thin-walled pipes with diameter ≥ 32mm, ≤ 159mm, wall thickness ≥ 4mm and ≤ 14mm. It can also be applied to the detection of similar pipelines in other industries. According to the different outer diameter of the pipeline to be tested, the detection surface is processed into the radian of the corresponding pipe diameter.