Because eddy current flaw detectors have few moving parts, eddy current flaw detectors do not require special preventive maintenance. To ensure the factory operation of the eddy current flaw detector, it is only necessary to check the instrument regularly.
When required, the user can clean the outer surfaces of the eddy current flaw detector, i.e. the case, the interface perimeter and the screen. The following describes the correct eddy current flaw detector cleaning steps:
1. Please make sure that the eddy current flaw detector is turned off and disconnected from the power cord.
2. Disconnect all cable box connectors and ensure that all external ports of the eddy current flaw detector are tightly covered with protective rubber caps.
3. Make sure that all openable doors are closed.
4. Close the cover on the network connection interface.
5. Make sure that the battery compartment cover is properly closed.
6. To restore the original luster of the shell of the eddy current flaw detection instrument, wipe the shell with a soft cloth.
7. For difficult-to-remove dirt, a damp cloth should be dipped in soft soapy water for cleaning. Do not use rough cleaning tools or strong decontamination solvents to avoid damaging the surface of the case.
8. After removing the protective cover of the interface, please ensure that each interface is dry before connecting the cable. If the interface is not dry, please dry it with a dry soft cloth or let it dry naturally.
9. Screen cleaning: Do not use rough cleaning tools or strong decontamination solvents to clean the screen of the eddy current flaw detector. Wipe the screen with a damp cloth dampened with standard evaporative glass cleaning fluid. If necessary, use a soft-bristle brush to remove any remaining paper scraps. Never spray liquid directly around the interface. Liquid may leak into the seams or flow inside the case and damage the circuit.
Our company is a benchmark enterprise of eddy current testing, and has long been committed to the research and development and production of bearing hardness and crack eddy current screening equipment. Products are widely used in aerospace, electric power, petroleum, natural gas, metallurgy, machinery, automobile and other industries, and have patented technologies with a high degree of independent intellectual property rights.
Our products are exported to America, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Yemen, Kazakhstan, Japan, Korea, Brazil. We advocate "technology is the power, quality is the foundation, and integrity is the foundation", and "beyond testing and create value" is our purpose and team value. If necessary, welcome to consult.