The eddy current flaw detection technology of the eddy current flaw detector is combined with ultrasonic and other non-destructive flaw detection technologies for comprehensive or compound testing. This can improve the reliability, safety and economy of non-destructive flaw detection technology. The eddy current flaw detection method of the eddy current flaw detector is used to partially replace the radiographic and magnetic particle inspection.
Use it to inspect composite components and find the position and size of sandwich pipe joints, etc. Continuously explore ways to improve the degree of automation of eddy current flaw detection technology, so that the eddy current flaw detection work of eddy current flaw detector can realize the simultaneous measurement of metallurgy, mechanical defects, physical properties, and dimensions in a very simple or fully automated operation.
Eddy current flaw detection technology essentially belongs to the category of physical testing and is a comprehensive integration of multiple technical methods. This technology has become an interdisciplinary technology based on electromagnetics, with electronics, mechanics, computers, automatic control and even chemistry as the means, and its high-tech content is constantly increasing.
1. The nature of the specimen must be conductive;
2. Detect the structure and performance of the coil and eddy current testing machine.
3. The coordination between the detection coil and the tested specimen, including spacing, relative movement, etc.
4. The performance of the transmission frame is good or bad, such as heart degree, straightness, vibration, speed stability, etc.
5. The quality, shape, size, accuracy, etc. of the calibration block used as a reference for relative detection.